Sell Your House As-Is, Fast
Need To Sell a House in Less Than Perfect Condition?
We make it easy to sell your home as-is, regardless of condition! Here’s how:
- We’ll buy your house in any condition, including homes needing major repairs. We can buy your house AS-IS.
- You’ll pay NO fees and NO commissions when we buy your house. We pay ALL closing costs associated with the transaction out of our pocket.
- We can get CASH in your hands within a few hours or days of you contacting us. We can close super fast … or whenever works best for you!
Why Work With Us?
- You’ll work with an honest and ethical property investor who has lived and worked in Central Florida for over 20 years.
- No need to spend time and money preparing a home to be ‘move-in ready’ just to sell.
- No time wasted trying to find a real estate agent and hoping they can sell your home.
- No need to sign a contract that binds you to a long, drawn-out process. We can close in as little as 7 days.
- We’re flexible on closing dates and will work with you based on YOUR needs.
See What Others Have Said About Their Experience
If you have a house you need to sell but requires major repairs, we’d love to help. Whether your house needs a new roof, new siding, new electric … or new everything, we buy houses in any condition as-is. Just submit your property address and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours with a fair, all-cash offer.
How it Works
- Tell us about your property – Quick, Easy, and Free
- We’ll schedule a quick appointment (and always adhere to COVID safety practices)
- We’ll present you with a fair, no-obligation, written offer
- We close using a local and reputable title company
Who You’ll Be Working With
Hi! We’re Chuck and Nancy, the founders of Central Florida Property Investors. We’ve been working and living in Central Florida for over 20 years.
From 2007 to 2014 we ran a new and used bookstore in Orange City called Half Off Books. We had to close due to the influence of online retailers but loved all the amazing people we had met while serving our community. That’s why we started Central Florida Property Investors, to continue serving our community by making it easy to sell your home.