Sell a House in Probate
Need To Sell Inherited Property?
Inheriting a house is tough. As you deal with the loss of a loved one, the last thing you want to worry about is what to do with inherited property.
That’s why we specialize in helping people sell their inherited house fast and easily. Here’s how:
- We’ll make a fair, all-cash offer for the home you’ve inherited, regardless of where it is in the probate process.
- We’ll buy your house in any condition, ugly or pretty. We’ll even help remove unwanted items left in the home if needed.
- You’ll pay no fees and no commissions when we buy your house. We pay all closing costs associated with the transaction out of our pocket.
Why Work With Us?
- You’ll work with an honest and ethical property investor who has lived and worked in Central Florida for over 20 years.
- No need to spend time and money preparing a home to be ‘move-in ready’ just to sell.
- No time wasted trying to find a real estate agent and hoping they can sell your home.
- No need to sign a contract that binds you to a long, drawn-out process. We can close in as little as 7 days.
- We’re flexible on closing dates and will work with you as your inherited property goes through the probate process.
See What Others Have Said About Their Experience
If you have a house in probate or have inherited a home that’s just finished the probate process, we’re here to help. We’ll make a fair offer on your inherited house. Just submit your property address and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours to make a fair, all-cash offer on your inherited property.
How it Works
- Tell us about your property – Quick, Easy, and Free
- We’ll schedule a quick appointment (and always adhere to COVID safety practices)
- We’ll present you with a fair, no-obligation, written offer
- We close using a local and reputable title company
Who You’ll Be Working With
Hi! We’re Chuck and Nancy, the founders of Central Florida Property Investors. We’ve been working and living in Central Florida for over 20 years.
From 2007 to 2014 we ran a new and used bookstore in Orange City called Half Off Books. We had to close due to the influence of online retailers but loved all the amazing people we had met while serving our community. That’s why we started Central Florida Property Investors, to continue serving our community by making it easy to sell your home.