In 2007, Nancy and Chuck started a new and used bookstore in Orange City called Half Off Books. They loved serving their community with a variety of books, warm fellowship, and a good cup of coffee. In 2014, they were forced to close the business due to the influence of online retailers in the book business.
What stuck with them after running the bookstore was all of the amazing people they had met while working so closely with the community. Fast forward to 2018, it was at this time that we launched a new venture, a Real Estate Investment company, Central Florida Property Investors LLC.
While the nature of our business has changed, our passion to serve our community has not changed. Our goal is to help people find solutions for challenging properties and situations.
Our Promise is to Treat you Respectfully and With Integrity
A little more about us….
- We have been residents of Volusia County for almost 20 years.
- Chuck is a licensed Realtor with Prime Real Estate Inc. in Deltona.
- Nancy works for Volusia County Schools.
- Previous owners of Half Off Books in Orange City Florida.
- We have 4 adult children with 3 grandchildren.
Our Core Values
- “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”.
- Serve people without judgment.
- Make a difference by helping people.
- Be people of integrity and truthfulness.
No matter why you need to sell your Central Florida house, we are here to help! Explore all of your options before selling your house with a local agent. We are here to serve you!
We Serve Our Community by Providing Fair and Straightforward Offers
To learn more about us, our process, and how we work, reach out to us directly! We are happy to answer all of the questions you have about selling your house in Central Florida. Give us a call or send us a message to learn more. There is never any obligation!
Call Central Florida Property Investors Today! (407) 417-7709
Central Florida Property Investors LLC A On a scale of A+ to F
Reviewed, Evaluated and Accredited
Meets All 26 Standards of Accreditation
BBB Accredited since 7/22/2020